- Bunch of carpenters Nails.
- I followed the instructions on the spray can (very carefully). It is important to shake the can well before painting the plywood or ACM or glass.
- If you choose a Plywood as the board, then you need to sand it 1st with a fine grit sandpaper and make sure you sand along the grain.
- If you are using Metal piece or Glass then you can spray right after you clean it with a wipe or cloth.
- Then I sprayed the paint on the board. Once horizontaly then vertically covering the entire surface.
- I left it to Dry and then sprayed another coat. (If you feel the need then you can spray the paint 1 more time on the plywood)
- Then I inserted the painted ACM inside the frame and secured it with carpenters nails.
ALL DONE!!! :-)
It was easier than I expected. My daughter spend hours drawing and writing on it. And I love watching her play with it.