November 12, 2010

Poll for a new Layout.

I have been thinking about a NEW LOOK for my blog. Its been quite some time I have had the current layout, and a new look seems like a necessary step. (Agree?? Don't Agree??).

As you guys would know me, I love color, Scrap booking, Crafts, anything and everything creative. But I am also very organized. So keeping those parameters in mind I selected few Free Layouts from Blogger. (I can't afford a custom layout yet, so a  free one will have to do for now).

I need your help deciding which one should I pick (also should I even change it?)

So I am Having a small poll here. Please look at the following templates and help me choose.

Option 1 - Color Idea

Option 2 - Sticker Theme


Option 3 - Glory
Option 4 - My Diario


Option 5 - Color O Ring

Please VOTE:
                                           
                                               
         
Please vote for the template you think represent this blog the best. I really appreciate the help.

{I want to thank a darling friend who helped me create this poll on my blog post. Thank You sooo much.}

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...