July 14, 2010

Fabulous Find

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all."
Jacqueline Kennedy


I have to share this fantastic book that I recently found in costco

"Bee n Me" is a charming story of a young boy who is scared of bees, full of movable pictures (through polarization) (in publishing world it is called "Ani-motion" technology). My daughter loves this book. The ani-motion is awesome and really keeps her attention while we are reading it. The story is very cute and educational and there is a list of bee facts in the back. 




3 comments:

  1. Good that Saanvi is picking up on reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!!!

    Such things make me feel that I am from other generation. I remember that books/stories with colorful pics were enough to keep me engaged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey-I know what you mean and so do I.. When I saw this book I was amazed with the stuff these guys do nowadays. And techno kids need so much more than a colorful book now isnt it. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...