October 15, 2010

Halloween Cards

With Halloween right around the corner and kids coming over for a costume party I had the perfect reason to take out my crafting supplies and make some handmade cards. A few months ago I had taken a workshop at a friends place to learn a few tricks for making handmade cards. What better reason to brush up those skills and make some cards. Here are few glimpses of my Halloween cards.



Stampin Up is a great company that has amazing products for card making and scrapbooking. A friend of mine is a demonstrator with them and she showed me various techniques and fun ideas. Here is her blog/website have a look.


I have been working on some fun stuff for my halloween party. Will share more soon. Keep Reading..

5 comments:

  1. Awesome work girl!! You are very creative with your concepts and i look forward for you to post de amazing work you do with simple things :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Di, your words are very encouraging..

    thanks Neelam..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clean design and perfect layout of all the materials. It almost seems like the Cat on the card has a character of herself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks really nice divs. i love that cat. keep them coming :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...