October 12, 2010

Personalised Book for Kids

I came across a wonderful website the other day. A company that can create a book specially for my daughter. A book in which she is the star. A book about her, printed specially for her. It looked intersting so I decided to get Saanvi her own book.




The First Adventures of Incredible You, is about the most memorable experiences of early childhood. By answering a few questions, I could personalize these experiences so that this custom storybook includes specific people from her life like me and my husband, places and things that are unique to us and her.


The illustrations in this book are so colorful, bright and whimsical. Each page accomanied by a written rhyming text telling a story about her life. What she likes to eat, who tucks her in bed, what beach or zoo she likes etc. I love it.


I hope she will find reading interesting when the book is about her. I would recommend this book to everyone who likes personalized gifts. Click here for the comapny's website.

6 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful. i love de personal touch it is offering, and de bond that gets created, not to forget de long cherished memories book would hold for Saanvi in later years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered one for my niece as a gift !! She loved it

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Charu.. I sure hope so.

    @Priya.. Yay.. am so glad u did..It is a great gift..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an awesome idea - love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing. Custom Kids Book

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...