April 16, 2011

My Etsy Shop "Saanvi"

Saanvi
After an year of pondering over the idea of opening my own etsy shop I finally opened one. I have been making all sorts of stuff and my frinds have been pushing me to open a store for a while now. So I decided it is time and here goes my very own Etsy Shop called Saanvi (named after my daughter).

Saanvi
For now I have listed things that I made past 1 year for my friends. I plan to expand it in the future with more products. I have some diaper cakes in the shop now and I plan to add more products with themes related to these diaper cakes in the shop. I also have a wedding bouquet with blue and white handmade paper flowers. I will soon be adding flowers for decorating ones house too.

I hope you will like my work and stop by to view and buy some of my products. Thanks for all the support and encouragement.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...