March 23, 2010

Color my Wishlist

Color is my day-long obsession, joy and torment. ~Claude Monet

Yes, you are right, another post about color, but can I say.. I love Color.. This quote is just so perfect for my love for color.



A latest entry in my wishlist is this beautiful set of 500 color pencils, I cant imagine a shade of color they don't have in this set. As Social Designer says  "Introducing 500 Colored Pencils: the only set in the world that matches the span and wonder of human creativity. Each pencil is its own story. A unique hue with an inventive name to inspire the far corners of your creativity." Such creative names.
My favourite one for today is --


2 comments:

  1. Now thats sumthing really worthwhile putting on the wishlist..b'ful..loved the names.What pencils are these and available whr?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks... i love them and the names..
    here is the link:
    http://500pencils.socialdesigner.com/about
    thanks for reading..
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...