March 16, 2010

Creative Play..

I have been looking for some creative toys or projects for my daughter.. Something thet she enjoys playing with along with teaching her a skill (dont we all want that combination).. I found this amazingly creative toy/project which does both.

This is what the website of Ball and Skittle quotes: "Ever bought a gift for your little ones, only to find they played more with the box it came in? Then imagine how much children would love to construct their own cardboard creation, colour it themselves and let their imagination run wild with creative play."

Interesting isn't it?? I sooo love it....



I wish I was a kid... And my mom bought this Villa Carton-Decorate your own rocking chair for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...