March 5, 2010

Saanvi's 2nd Birthday...

My daughter turned 2 in January.. (ya already!!! still can't believe itl). To celebrate her birthday we had a small party with few close friends at our place. Normally I would have gone crazy looking for a theme. But we decided on teaching her about fishes in January, so the fish balloons and fish cut outs on the wall to teach her the names of various fishes (which we succeeded in.. yippee our idea worked).. She loved the cut outs of various types of fishes and specially the balloons with fins, tails, lips and eyes. A friend of ours made a delicious fish themed cake for Saanvi. Make your own Pizza, appetizers and drinks were on the menu. Simple...


I made these party hats for kids. Many of my friends have asked for the template or directions to make these hats. I learned about them on Martha's website. I added some pretty details on the hats for a 2nd Birthday party. 
Sweet.. Huh!!!



3 comments:

  1. I am very impressed with the creativity.I donot know abt the website you referring to but I am pretty darn sure ppl would def check out ur site for ideas..keep it flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Akansha... motivation is needed and appreciated..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i just stumbled upon this site ..this is real cool ! i liked the ideas. keep going!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...