March 14, 2010

For a New Life, For a New Beginning...

So if u remember a week or so ago I shared some pictures of paper flowers and promised to fill you guys in with the details of what they are for. Those flowers were for a friends diaper cake... She is having a baby boy thats why blue and white flowers.. 


FLOWERS on a diaper cake??? I know I know unusual... but I wanted to make something pretty for the mom-to-be, along with the little newcomer. So roses and peonies to top the cake with a small handmade card filled with lots of wishes for the new parents-to-be...


And unlike most of us my friend has already decided on a name (I was fighting for my pick till the labor room..) So to personalize it, I added the babies name (Ritvik) on the cake.. 


Here is my take on a diaper cake..



BTW thanks for reading and leaving all the comments.. It makes my day.. :-)

7 comments:

  1. It was a very pretty diaper cake, the flowers very nicely done - neat, clean work -elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ashwini.You have patience,Beautiful flowers.Btw where was ur creative urge in Dec?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its beautiful Divya - Very very creative and what a finish !! I dnt think i am going to disassemble it for a while :-) Will leave it as such until one day I run out of diapers and desperately need one :-) LOL , Thanks a lot once again ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job divya!! I didn't realize things could be cute for baby boys too!! keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn neat, mamma! May i place an order?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank u everyone....
    @aks.. we will make every mont dec and celebrate.. what say??

    @priya.. thanks darling..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your putting cute little ideas together. Love the masks, sandwiches, and the chair links. The sandwiches might even make a fun project for kids. Like if you are teaching about animals they could make their favorite animal sandwich as edible art.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...