March 24, 2010

Creative Lunch

With a picky eater at home (my daughter), I always wonder what I will do to make her eat when she goes to school.. If she is anything like me she won't want to eat the packed boring lunches.. Then I saw Funky Lunch website... I am sooo in love with these... What awesome ideas..
My favourite sandwich:

And this rainbow lunch {I have to be loyal to my color obsession :-)...}


And it's healthy too.. To see "whats in the lunch bo" click here..
Cant decide whether I would want to eat these or just look at them...


3 comments:

  1. this is some creative nd colorful idea !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just for you....http://www.obentolunch4kidz.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. real cool !! wish we have time to make these for us everyday.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...