March 19, 2010

My milestone..

A friend of mine recently asked me "so, are you ready for the decade change??"

Am I ???  Not really..

Till yesterday when everyone kept asking me and reminding me of how old I have become, I didn't even think about the "decade change". I dont feel old or older.. On the contrary I feel more energetic, lively, YOUNG.. Loving every single day of life, Looking forwards to tons and tons of things.. (I know, I know, I whine a lot some days..but all of us do that sometimes...) Overall life has never been better.. :-)

Today everyone has been asking me "How was your day yesterday?? What did you guys do??..
Answer is I had a very very very Peaceful day.
Yes I loved the cake and the flowers and the wine and the gifts and wishes and all the attention. But it all reminded me of how happy I am now, where I am, what I am doing, life with friends and most importantly life with my family. All I wanted to do was to be with my husband and my baby. Just to BE with them. And thats what we did.


I Wonder what is it about 'getting older' that people dislike.. I happen to LOVE it.

7 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...