March 5, 2010

Colorful Candy cake....

I have been waiting to write for sometime so that I can show some of my work.. There are some exciting projects that I am working on these days that I will soon share with everyone (after I click some cool pictures of them) :-)

In the meantime I want to share this wonderful cake inspiration that I stumbled upon... M&M's and Kit-Kat what a wonderful combination for a kid's birthday cake. Paige has some wonderful cakes, cookies, recipes in her blog Paige's Pantry.

Recipe for this particular cake has some uniques ingredients (never thought of Sunny D in a cake) and of course Kit-Kat's... I just completely love the decoration or rather lack of typical icing decorations.. So simple and so colorful....

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...