March 11, 2010

Pretty Little Somethings...

Every morning I struggle to find matching clips/barretts to go with Saanvi's dress.. (I know.. I know.. they dont always have to match but I try).. Somehow she has a nack of loosing all my favourite ones.(and the expensive ones).. So I end up with 1 pink, 1 white or 1 blue and 1 purple clip in her hair..

Her day care teacher will always give me a look. Some evenings when I go and pick up Saanvi, she will have some new clips in her hair (some that her day care teacher would have bought for her).. Thanks for thinking about my kid. but am I not doing my job right?? Matching clips is such a big deal???

So I decided to make some for her. Some crafting supplies from my favourite store (I just need a reason to go there..lol) and new found enthusiam I began trying my skills..



These are my experiments.. I hope iIwill improve with time.. For now I love seeing Saanvi wear them... (and her day care teacher asking me where did you get those).. What joy.. :-)

7 comments:

  1. u shud start ur brand for hair clips..amazing work....keep it up girl !

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u for motivation... for now saanvi is my client.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are fab girl...you got one more customer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're real cute :)

    Saanvi's real lucky and surely seems pampered :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. me likey the first one a lot ...how did u make these ..maybe u shld give us moms a lesson :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing dear...........always knew u were talented but this is absolutely extraordinary

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...